Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Well, that's just swell...

I've shamelessly stolen this from those fine chaps at Gin and Tacos, politics blog and internet home of several burly Americans whose house I once slept in while they talked about 10,000 maniacs and vomited.

Ladies, gentlemen, may I present to you...

Conservapedia! The apparently 'much neeeded' Conservative Christian answer to WIkipedia. Did you know that many of the 2 million articles on Wikipedia were written by athiests? Did you know that an online digital knowledge base, written by the public, might occasionally show signs of bias? If you're shocked and appalled by these things, you need Conservapedia. Not only is it apparantly free of such bias, you can also read about all the great things Christianity has acheived, such as fighting against vaccination programs for children!. Hallelujah!

Don't worry, I'm not going off on the vaccination thing again.

I'm going to have to come out and be clear on this one. I hate these people. They argue strongly for the existence of the unicorn. The fact that people are willing to go on the record as arguing for the existence of unicorns really confirms a whole fucking bunch of things that I've previously suspected.

No comments: