Sunday, February 11, 2007

A spot of Spam

Decisions, decisions. I'm not sure how to do this. I have four very, very strong candidates for today's spam tagline. I may put this to a public vote, but since I know you're reading this, and never leaving comments, I'm not sure that's wise. Regardless, today's choices:

1. That or Mincemeat.

Leaves it open. It's not phrased as a question, and what that is is never made clear. I like to think that is something that's not only a delicious and practical pie filling, but also something that, should you desire such a thing, make sweet love to. Just like mincemeat.

2. The fore-feet are larger than the hind ones, are round, proportionate in size, strong, thickly padded, and covered with short hard hair.

Seriously. Just wow. How did they come up with that.

It even sounds more erotic than mincemeat, if anything.

3. His at Rufus.

Deconstructionist. Fuck language, fuck structure. Stick it to the grammatical man!

4. My Centrix be Saginaw.

Not English, nor any language I speak.

People; you have the power, elect this Spammy champion, and leave a single fucking mark on this page that is not my own!

Viva la revolucion!

No comments: