Friday, March 02, 2007

Les Revenants

For the last couple of days I have been unwell. To be more accurate, I've been unwell for a few weeks now, but the last few days have seen me robbed of speech and balance. This is a problem. Those who know me I'm sure will have noticed that I'm a fan of both standing up and saying stuff.

Now, however, I am full of drugs. I put off going to the Co-op to get more ibuprofen until my voice was upgraded from 'barely audible' to 'Metallica roadie', for fear that they wouldn't hear me saying please and thankyou, and therefore think I was a rude little bastard.

And there is news that helps me shake offf my sickness. The news that Left 4 Dead is coming to Xbox 360. It's an online survival horror, with four humans against a horde of zombies. You can even play as the zombies.

It is chock fucking full of zombies.

No comments: