Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A brief update

I'm very poor at writing consistently here. Not good for someone whose plans have nebulously been to earn money from his foul rantings for quite some time now.

Here's what's happened to me since I last posted:

I got an espresso machine. Directly linked to this, I now own a milk thermometer. Following logically from that, despite relative poverty and an absence of offspring, I am now the most middle-class person I know. Sorry about that, one and all.

I got a PSP. For those not in 'the know' this is a gaming machine that can be crammed full of media of all kinds. Anyone have widescreen vid files of Heroes? I want to watch it on my lunch break. Because I can. Apart from it's ability to store video, it's also full of Japanese madness. LocoRoco is a game made of pure joy. Actually crafted from the stuff. WipeOut Pure is not so bad either.

Almost nothing else. I got a year older, had a charming extended birthday weekend that involved considerably less cheap Australian beer and vomiting than last year, and generally relaxed. Tomorrrow I have to go back to work. I can see myself being considerably less relaxed after that.

No comments: